Edible cookie dough fat bombs are my go-to keto recipe to satisfy my sugar craving.
They are portable, delicious, and easy to make.
Best of all, when you are short on fat intake on a keto diet, these fat bombs can fill the macro quickly.
They are perfect for anyone on keto with a sweet tooth and looking for a sweet keto snack to enjoy.
What’s more, it requires no baking.
It’s also quite mess-free.
They give you all the excuses to eat cookie dough, guilt-free.
I have these stored in the freezer for whenever my sugar craving kicks in.
You may also like:
Edible Chocolate Chip Keto Cookie Fat Bombs
- 1/3 cup grass-fed butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Lily's dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat the grass-fed butter with a hand-mixer until it becomes fluffy and light.
- Add the Swerve, vanilla, and salt and beat for an additional minute or two.
- Add in the almond flour. Turn the mixer's speed to low and beat until there are no dry crumbs.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until well combined. Place a plastic wrap on top of the bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes until they harden slightly.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Scoop the dough with a spoon and make it into a small ball, Make about a dozen of them. Store them in the freezer if you are saving some for later.