Thank you for your interest in partnering and advertising with KetoDietRule.com. We love learning about new brands and products that our readers love and get excited about.
With that said, our readers are always our priority. We restrict ourselves to partnerships where our audience can benefit from.
To support the mission of ours, we have set the following guidelines for all submissions.
KetoDietRule.com is all about helping people get equipped with the ketogenic diet.
We are the hub for those looking for resources and how to get started with the Keto diet.
On our site, we feature everything from how-to guides, Keto foods, recipes, and meal plans.
Our articles and resources do get updated frequently.
To better serve our readers, when adding your pieces, please check out our categories:
We also require all submitted pieces to meet the editorial guidelines below.
We reserve the right to request edits, re-submissions, and deny any content submitted to us.
Once our editorial team reviews and approves your piece, we’ll notify you.
In a case we reject your piece, we’ll inform you of our decision, issue a full refund, and include a brief statement.
We may also request images for your content if we find they’ll enhance our readers’ experience.
Once live, your article placement will be permanent and a do-follow link is provided to you as a courtesy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.
1) Original article: Your piece must be unique and original to KetoDietRule.com. It should not be live anywhere else online including your own blog/site.
2) Research-based: We believe in verified information. We request that you do your due diligence and check all your sources for their validity.
3) Error-free: Our readers would be psyched to read pieces with no grammatical errors. Plus, sloppy work is not the way to make the best first impression. We ask that you proofread your work before submitting.
4) A title, Meta, Body, and URL: Your content should include the followings:
- Catchy title (less than 65 characters)
- Meta Description
- Intro, Body, and Conclusion (600 words or more)
- URL and 3-4 word alter the text